BACHELORETTE Party: The mother of all girls nights! Grab your besties and board the bus! Here’s a few things you don’t want to forget when planning your party bus!
1. PLACE YOUR RESERVATION EARLY! Party buses book up super fast in the spring and summer months! Plan ahead and get your date on the calendar.
2. Itinerary Have a plan of attack! Get the ladies together in advance to make a list of locations that you definitely want to stop at along the way. Ideally, this should be no more than 3-4 stops, figuring about an hour at each location. Make sure to plan for time rounding up the girls and getting everyone home at the end of the night.
3. PLAYLIST This is quite possibly the most important aspect of the party bus. You must have a great playlist! Whether you are into country, pop or old school Brittany, get your jam together and pack a USB or AUX cord. Not so techy? No worries, bring your CD’s! Here’s our top 5 Favorites!
- Super Bass/ Nicki Minaj (Boom Boom Boom Boom:)
- Bang Bang/ Jessie J, Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj
- Timber/ Pitbull feat. Kesha
- My House/ Flo Rida
- I Love It/ Icona Pop feat. Charli XC
4. Pop! Fizz! Clink! We are in LOVE with the Pommery POP Pink Rose mini champagne bottles for a toast to the bachelorette to start the night! Fresh and fruity with a pale pink color- all you need are colorful paper straws for a super cute toast and photo opp! Pack your cooler with a little something for everyone! Light beers, craft beers, sodas and H20! And that brings me to….
5. Hydrate The night is going to be amazing and you are going to want to remember it!! So pack plenty of water and make sure you drink one, or two or three. And make sure your best girls do too!